4.09.2008

New Day



It's a new day and I am in a much happier frame of mind today.

Oh, check it out: the Giants won last night's game vs. the Padres.... Benjie Molina hit a game ending Home Run in the 11th inning! Whoa, baby. Apparently Benjie hit two home runs yesterday - and I was laughing that he is their "clean up" hitter - shame on me! : )

I've been thinking a lot over the past few days about friendship and the people in my life who truly keep me sane and jazzed about life. I have some truly amazing, inspirational, and wonderful friends. I need to cherish the friendships based on mutual respect, honesty and acceptance. I also need to recognize the non-reciprocated "friendships" and value myself and my time more wisely.

Life is too short not to spend it with the people you love, who love you back.

No comments: