5.27.2008

Monday blues on a Tuesday

How hard is it to motivate on a Tuesday after a long Holiday weekend? I am struggling over here. Luckily my 5am call got cancelled.

The countdown is on. 3 days till our trip. Definitely getting excited. I can't wait to get out of this cold town (what's up with the heat wave one weekend and rain/cold the next?) and get myself to warmer climates.

Yesterday was fun... a little get together at A's place. She is truly the model hostess (as well as a model friend, sister, daughter, employee, member of society -- if we weren't great friends, I'd probably hate her!) ; )

It was just so nice to chill with great people, enjoying great food/wine, and conversation. A perfect end to a relaxing weekend.

Maybe I'll be inspired to write more later today...

No comments: