5.23.2008

T.G.I.F -- more random than usual

TGIF holds so much more meaning when it is the Friday before a 3 day weekend. Yipee!!
In a nutshell, here's what's going on with me:

1. Dealing with conflicting emotions -- leaving my baby is going to be SOOO hard. (she had tears in her eyes the last time I left for just one week). Meanwhile I just spoke with Anna who will be joining me in Miami and I'm really excited for our upcoming trip.

2. First things first though... I gotta survive 3 more days of work, yet another company dinner and a couple of big presentations next week.

3. Fun stuff in store for the weekend: lunch with a pal in Danville on Saturday, Fun times with great friends in Sausalito on Sunday (I heart wine & art festivals), BBQ Bash at A's house on Sunday. A bit of baseball here and there, quality time with the pup, packing and relaxation should round things up and make it a GREAT weekend.

4. Yoga is getting easier and I'm starting to get addicted. I feel stronger and my body feels more alive too. May try a class on the cruise.

5. Barry Zito: 0 - 8 (first pitcher to start the season 0-8 since 1890!!) Do I laugh or cry? He's pitching tonight...

6. Learned another technology product in 10 minutes thanks to a competent Partner -- awesome!

No comments: