6.20.2008

Friday Shorts

TGIF. This has great meaning for me this week. After two weeks away from my desk, this week seemed VERY long.

But, I survived. My boss decided to "get back at me" by scheduling a 2 week vacation starting July 2.

Here's what's going on this weekend for me:

Tonight, I will be chilling and watching baseball. G-men vs. the Kansas City Royals... I don't think there is a less attractive game for sports fans

Really looking forward to Saturday. We're heading to the city to catch Pete's cousin, Anthony's flick. Check it out, http://tinyurl.com/6ocbrs - I had no idea he was doing this but it was his dissertation project to get a PhD degree. Now I know two people who have created documentary films!

Saturday night my SF pals are coming out of the woodwork to hang out (let's face it they want to escape foggy SF) to have dinner with Pete and I. We will check out the new "hotspot" in Danville, http://tinyurl.com/5jy6wd - only wish Ayelet could be there to join us. She is definitely my new restaurant partner in crime. Alas, she will be in Barcelona - I shouldn't feel too bad!

Sunday is a belated Father's Day celebration with my family. I'm sure my mom will create a masterpiece lunch for us and it will be fun to catch up with everyone.

My foot seems to be healing, which is very good news. After all, walkies with Lucy are a requirement, not an option.

Have a great weekend, all!

No comments: