7.03.2008

Friday Bullets...

... brought to you on Thursday, how 'about that! I sure as heck won't be writing tomorrow. : )

This has been a LONG week, so ready for the weekend. Do I say that every week?

Seriously, my boss left for vacation, the network has been down about 50% this week, our 19 year old intern "worked" (if you can call it that) for 2 hours today then announced he had to take off for a doctor's appointment. Rolling my eyes, revealing my advanced age and saying, "Kids these days...."

Luckily it's 4th of July weekend and I'm ready for fun.

Tomorrow I'm meeting a pal to watch the famous Danville Parade - I have lived here for 8 years and have never seen it. Supposedly 40 to 50k people come out!

Then... Pete and I are heading out to catch the Giants annihilate the Dodgers and watch another stellar performance by Jonathan Sanchez. I hope I'm not jinxing them.

Saturday is a BBQ/Party at Ayelet's house. My girl goes ALL out, she truly is amazing. It's certain to be the party of the summer.

Sunday will be recovery day I'm guessing as well as bracing myself for what is certain to be another LONG week. Boss gets back on July 13.

No comments: