4.24.2008

Patience...

... is not my forte. I am all about immediate gratification. When I want something, I want it yesterday.

Today was the first day I was supposed to use an OPK (ovulation predictor kit) and the test read positive. Trying not to get too excited, I had to stare at the two pink lines for a while. I had never seen a positive ovulation reading before (over 6 months of testing). As per direction from my doctor, I went in for an exam. Turns out it was a false positive. Man, talk about disappointment. The good news is things are "happening" and they expect a true positive sometime this weekend... But now I have to wait again (sigh).

I am in big trouble cause if my patience is wearing thing NOW... Boy oh boy. Let's face it, the ovulation piece of the puzzle is a minor part of the ENTIRE process...

No comments: