7.21.2008

Death row inmates are allowed to blog?!?!

I just read this and I am thoroughly outraged,
http://tinyurl.com/5mfavn

I cannot believe that this guy has been given the privilege of engaging with the public. He has been deemed a treat to society but he's still allowed to influence others?

I'm (of course) a big fan of blogging. I could see a non-violent prisoner being given the right to blog. Perhaps as a useful tool to promote reform... but NOT for someone who killed their wife and baby.

Tell me what you think...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I had the engineer in my hotel room, I was watching CNN since I had no Internet connection. I saw Laci's mom on Larry King and it was so sad. The bad part is that death row inmates are not allowed blogs and it was a Canadian organization that set it up for him :-( It sucks!