7.17.2008

Superwoman...

...That's what I have been today. It has been "one of those days". The kind of day where I'm on the phone, responding to emails, meanwhile another call is coming in. Off the phone, check voicemail and the process starts again. Nonstop. I did manage to take a breather to shower (my own odor was starting to bug me) and to get lunch (late, cause I *actually* forgot to eat lunch - people that does NOT happen to me... ever).

Anyways, please don't ask me who I had my first call with or what was discussed, cause I cannot recall.

Good news is busyness = sales = $$ for me! Also, I prefer to be running around like a chicken with her head chopped off than to be bored to tears, twiddling my thumbs.

Things seem to have finally settled down and I had promised myself to blog (since I was not inspired yesterday), so here we are.

My next entry will be more interesting, I promise.

No comments: