4.11.2008

And while I'm on the topic....




A couple of days ago, I blogged about friendship. As you all know, it's a topic that has been on my mind lately, in light of recent events.

One of my favorite girls, Ayelet, sent me the link to a website for Women on the Web (Apparently they wanted to use the domain: dot.WOW.dot.com but it was already taken as an adult website! So... wowowow.com it is!

It's great site for thought provoking women, like A & I, to learn about the opinions and sentiments of like minded women as well as share our own thoughts. The site features a panel of strong and well-respected women who initiate topics of conversation, debatable issues, and questions to ponder. Registered members of the site can pipe in and contribute their 2 cents, providing content on the web. I love it!

Today, I found the following conversation topic.

http://www.wowowow.com/conversation/friendship-family-gossip-Texas

The title called out at me. And I feel it is so true. I once saw a gimmicky t-shirt that read, "Friends are God's reward for punishing us with Family" -- that is a bit much in my opinion, but I did get a good laugh! ; )


No comments: